Weese Building - (541) 881-5782
The Chukar Grill serves a variety of meals and entrees seven days a week. It is open to the community as well as resident students. In addition, the Barber Bistro serves "light fare and lattes" until early afternoon five days a week, making the Bistro a favorite place for students to gather.
The College also offers affordable and convenient living on campus. The Residence Life Program is central to the College mission of providing the best comprehensive educational experience. Students living in the residence hall are within close walking distance to classrooms, the library, faculty offices, recreational facilities, and the Weese building. Residents purchase a meal plan so they do not have to prepare their own meals or shop for food. The residence hall has an on-site laundry facility, and convenient access to a fitness center and athletic complex.
Living and participating in the residence hall environment can have a positive effect upon self-image. Residence hall experiences can enhance self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-reliance. Students will learn to become independent and enjoy living within a thriving learning community.
- A completed application, signed contract, and deposit are required to reserve a room in the residence hall. More information is available online at www.tvcc.cc or by contacting the Residence Life Office at (541) 881-5782.
- Housing applications and contracts are available at the Residence Life Office, Student Services Center, Student Activities Office, and online.
- Forfeiture of the deposit results from damage or failure to follow proper check out procedures.
- The housing deposit may be applied to other charges owed to the college.
- Additional charges will be assessed if the room deposit is insufficient to pay for assessed charges.
- All students living in the residence hall are required to purchase a meal plan. Descriptions of the meal plans and prices can be found online at www.tvcc.cc.
- A meal plan may be purchased by students not living in the residence hall.
- Advising: 541.881.5815
- Admissions: 541.881.5811
- Financial Aid: 541.881.5833