Step 1 - APPLY FOR ADMISSION ONLINE
- Fill out an application online at www.tvcc.cc/apply.
Step 2 - APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Step 3 - TAKE THE COMPASS PLACEMENT TEST
- Go to www.tvcc.cc/testingcenter for hours of operation and testing schedule or call (541) 881-5798.
Step 4 - ATTEND AN ADVISING AND REGISTRATION SESSION
- Call (541) 881-5822 or (541) 881-5815 to make an appointment.
Step 5 - SUBMIT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
- If you have previously attended other schools, colleges, or universities, submit an official transcript for each institution to: TVCC Admissions, 650 College Blvd, Ontario, OR 97914.
Step 6 - PAY FOR TUITION AND FEES
- Check for tuition due dates at www.tvcc/tuition, or call (541) 881-5815 for payment options.
Step 7 - BUY BOOKS AT THE TVCC BOOKSTORE
- Call (541) 881-5750 for more information, phone orders, and hours of operation.
Step 8 - APPLY FOR HOUSING
- Visit www.tvcc.cc/reslife or call (541) 881-5782 for more information.
Step 9 - GET YOUR FREE PHOTO STUDENT ID CARD
- ID cards are issued in the Student Services Center.
- Advising: 541.881.5815
- Admissions: 541.881.5811
- Financial Aid: 541.881.5833