TVCC is a comprehensive community college providing quality educational opportunities and cultural enhancement in a financially responsible manner throughout our service area.
TVCC will be an excellence-driven institution with a global perspective that continues to offer quality programs as an evolving model rural comprehensive college.
Looking to its community as both a resource for and a beneficiary of its programs, TVCC seeks to fulfill its mission by:
- providing college-university lower division courses for students to obtain an Associate's Degree, or transfer to a four year institution;
- providing professional-technical courses and programs designed to:
- prepare students for immediate employment
- update and/or retrain for the changing workforce
- prepare for career advancement
- providing developmental education courses necessary to acquire basic skills needed for personal success, high school completion, or entry into academic or professional-technical programs;
- reaching out to the communities by responding to their needs for lifelong learning, continuing and community education;
- facilitating growth and development of students by providing personal and support services to meet individual needs to maximize student success;
- developing and supporting activities and facilities for the civic, cultural, social, and recreational interests of the students and the community.
- Advising: 541.881.5815
- Admissions: 541.881.5811
- Financial Aid: 541.881.5833