The renewable energy program at TVCC instructs students on all aspects of renewable energy including design, site selection, layout, cost calculations, yearly production, construction, trouble-shooting, and maintenance.
TVCC is expanding the renewable energy program to include manufacturing components that will accompany existing classes. These include System Control classes, electrical troubleshooting and an HVACR course. We are expanding this program to meet manufacturing, processing plant and maintenance needs.
- Residential/commercial energy systems integrator
- Energy audit and efficiency technician
- Energy systems installer
- Photo-voltaic (PV) manufacturing and industrial maintenance technician
- PV, geothermal and solar thermal technicians
- Mechanics system technician
- Electronics technician
- Programming Logic Controller (automation)
- Packaging technician
- Processing maintenance technician
- Maintenance & facilities planner