The Natural Resources Department offers various degrees in fields related to natural resources including Natural Resource Management, Wildland Fire Management, Wildlife and Fisheries, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Individuals may choose from a one-year certificate, an Associate of Applied Science degree, or an Associate of Science degree. Students should consult their advisor for the program or degree that best suits their goals.
The Associate of Science Natural Resources degrees are closely articulated with programs at Oregon State University, Eastern Oregon University and the University of Idaho and are designed to fulfill general education transfer requirements at those institutions. In addition, the Wildlife and Fishery Science degree is articulated with the University of Idaho.
Degrees & Certificates
- Associate of Applied Science
- Associate of Science Transfer (OSU)
- Associate of Science Transfer (University of Idaho)
- Associate of Science Transfer--Wildlife and Fisheries (University of Idaho)
- Associate of Applied Science Geographic Information Systems Technology Applications
- Associate of Applied Science Wildland Fire
- Wildland Fire Certificate
- Natural Resources Environmental Technician